Web Toolbar by Wibiya
Login | Sign Up AnonymousUser
twiter
New to Comunitee?


or Sign Up with Email

Us

>> GAMBLING Latest News

OCT 18, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle

A Must Read - Share

Caesars agrees to withdraw from Mass. casino bid

BOSTON (AP) — Caesars Entertainment says it's withdrawing from a bid to build a casino development at Suffolk Downs in Massachusetts. The group that owns the Suffolk Downs racetrack said earlier that after a briefing from gambling regulators, the track asked Caesars to withdraw from their joint application.

Tags: Caesars agrees to withdraw from Mass. casino bid,  Gambling Latest News