Web Toolbar by Wibiya
Login | Sign Up AnonymousUser
twiter
New to Comunitee?


or Sign Up with Email

Health

>> ACCIDENTAL Latest News

FEB 21, 2013 - Fox News

A Must Read - Share

Sanitizer, oil, static blamed in hospital fire that burned 11-year-old girl

A combination of hand sanitizer, olive oil and static electricity likely caused an accidental fire that burned a young patient at a Portland hospital, the state fire marshal said Wednesday

Tags: Sanitizer, oil, static blamed in hospital fire that burned 11-year-old girl,  Accidental Latest News