Web Toolbar by Wibiya
Login | Sign Up AnonymousUser
twiter
New to Comunitee?


or Sign Up with Email

Health

>> ACCIDENTAL Latest News

DEC 25, 2014 - Associated Press

A Must Read - Share

CDC monitoring tech for possible Ebola exposure

ATLANTA (AP) — A laboratory technician at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was being monitored Wednesday for possible accidental exposure to the Ebola virus that came during an experiment, officials said.

Tags: CDC monitoring tech for possible Ebola exposure,  Accidental Latest News

DEC 24, 2014 - New York Daily News

A Must Read - Share

Atlanta lab technician may have been exposed to Ebola: CDC

A laboratory technician at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was being monitored Wednesday for possible accidental exposure.

Tags: Atlanta lab technician may have been exposed to Ebola: CDC,  Accidental Latest News

DEC 24, 2014 - Yahoo! News

A Must Read - Share

CDC Monitoring Tech For Possible Ebola Exposure In Atlanta Lab

ATLANTA (AP) — A laboratory technician at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was being monitored Wednesday for possible accidental exposure to the Ebola virus that came during an experiment, officials said Wednesday evening.The person working in a secure laboratory in Atlanta may have come into contact with a small amount of a...

Tags: CDC Monitoring Tech For Possible Ebola Exposure In Atlanta Lab,  Accidental Latest News

DEC 24, 2014 - Huffington Post

A Must Read - Share

CDC Monitoring Tech For Possible Ebola Exposure

ATLANTA (AP) — A laboratory technician at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was being monitored Wednesday for possible accidental exposure to the Ebola virus that came during an experiment, officials said Wednesday evening. The person working in a secure laboratory in Atlanta may have come into contact with a small amount of a live virus, CDC spokeswoman Barbara ...

Tags: CDC Monitoring Tech For Possible Ebola Exposure,  Accidental Latest News

DEC 16, 2014 - BBC

A Must Read - Share

Care home scalding death accidental

A care assistant at a nursing home where a dementia patient was scalded in a bath, had not been given any formal training, an inquest hears.

Tags: Care home scalding death accidental,  Accidental Latest News