Web Toolbar by Wibiya
Login | Sign Up AnonymousUser
twiter
New to Comunitee?


or Sign Up with Email

Business

>> SPRINT Latest News

6 MINS AGO - St. Louis Post-Dispatch

A Must Read - Share

Report: French company bidding for T-Mobile US

Iliad SA is trying to snap up T-Mobile before it's sold to Sprint Corp., according to WSJ.

Tags: Report: French company bidding for T-Mobile US,  Sprint Latest News

28 MINS AGO - Reuters

A Must Read - Share

France's Iliad makes buyout approach for T-Mobile U.S.: source

NEW YORK (Reuters) - French telecoms operator Iliad SA has recently made a buyout approach for T-Mobile US Inc , according to a person familiar with the matter, a surprise bid that counters an existing takeover bid by Sprint Corp .

Tags: France's Iliad makes buyout approach for T-Mobile U.S.: source,  Sprint Latest News

19 MINS AGO - MarketWatch

A Must Read - Share

T-Mobile shares surge after Iliad's confirmation of interest

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Shares of T-Mobile US climbed 7.5% in midday trade after France's Iliad confirmed its interest in the wireless carrier, in response to widespread press speculation. Iliad said it has offered $15 billion in cash to buy 56.6% of T-Mobile US at $33 a share. Iliad said it values the remaining 43.4% of T-Mobile US at $40.5 ...

Tags: T-Mobile shares surge after Iliad's confirmation of interest,  Sprint Latest News

7 MINS AGO - Huffington Post

A Must Read - Share

This Phone Plan Lets You Pay For Facebook And Nothing Else

If all you do on your smartphone is check Facebook, why should should have to pay for all those other functions that are going unused? That’s the question that inspired Sprint's new Virgin Mobile Custom plan. The plan lets users customize exactly what smartphone services they want to use and then pay accordingly. For $12 a month, you could even ...

Tags: This Phone Plan Lets You Pay For Facebook And Nothing Else,  Sprint Latest News

58 MINS AGO - Reuters

A Must Read - Share

France's Iliad makes buyout offer for T-Mobile USA: source

(Reuters) - French telecoms operator Iliad SA has made a buyout offer for T-Mobile USA Inc , a person familiar with the matter said, countering an offer by Sprint Corp .

Tags: France's Iliad makes buyout offer for T-Mobile USA: source,  Sprint Latest News