Web Toolbar by Wibiya
Login | Sign Up AnonymousUser
twiter
New to Comunitee?


or Sign Up with Email
No recent articles found for the RUE21 NEWS in BUSINESS but below you will find the latest BUSINESS NEWS.
  • My News
  • -
  • All News

36 MINS AGO - Benzinga

A Must Read - Share

GO Scale Capital Investment Consortium to Acquire 80.1% Stake in Lumileds from Philips for ~$2.8B

GO Scale Capital has announced today that it will acquire an 80.1% interest in Philips' (NYSE: PHG) combined LED components and Automotive lighting business, with Philips retaining the remaining 19.9%* interest. The transaction values the business at an enterprise value of approximately USD 3.3 billion.

Tags: GO Scale Capital Investment Consortium to Acquire 80.1% Stake in Lumileds from Philips for ~$2.8B,  Philips Latest News

1 HOUR AGO - DealBook

A Must Read - Share

Philips to Sell Controlling Stake in LED Business for Up to $2.9 Billion

A consortium led by the investment fund GO Scale Capital will acquire an 80.1 percent stake in the LED and automotive lighting business.

Tags: Philips to Sell Controlling Stake in LED Business for Up to $2.9 Billion,  Philips Latest News

16 MINS AGO - Reuters

A Must Read - Share

China delays cyber security rules for banks

China has announced a delay in controversial technology regulations for the financial sector alongside U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew's visit to Beijing. Meg Teckman reports.

Tags: China delays cyber security rules for banks,  China Latest News

26 MINS AGO - Benzinga

A Must Read - Share

China Oil & Gas 2014 Profit Drops

China Oil & Gas Group Ltd. posted a 23% decline in its net profit for 2014. China Oil & Gas posted a net profit of 308.7 million Hong Kong dollars (US$39.8 million) for the full year, versus a year-ago profit of HK$401.5 million. Its revenue climbed 20% to HK$7.70 billion.

Tags: China Oil & Gas 2014 Profit Drops,  China Latest News

4 HOURS AGO - Business Insider

A Must Read - Share

U.S. may skirt oil storage crisis as drivers hit the road

By Jonathan LeffNEW YORK (Reuters) - A month ago, it seemed inevitable: a massive global oversupply of crude oil production would overwhelm storage tanks in Oklahoma and fill supertankers off Singapore.Now, there are growing signs that the U.S. oil market can avoid the doomsday scenario in which it runs out of room to stockpile surplus crude, a development that oil ...

Tags: U.S. may skirt oil storage crisis as drivers hit the road,  Energy Latest News

5 HOURS AGO - Wall Street Journal

A Must Read - Share

Energy's New Legal Threat: Earthquake Suits

A lawsuit in Oklahoma highlights a new question for energy companies: Can they be forced to pay for damages from earthquakes if the tremors can be linked to oil-and-gas activity?

Tags: Energy's New Legal Threat: Earthquake Suits,  Energy Latest News

1 HOUR AGO - BBC

A Must Read - Share

Yoox agrees Net-a-Porter deal

Italian online fashion retailer Yoox agrees an all-share merger deal London-based rival Net-a-Porter.

Tags: Yoox agrees Net-a-Porter deal,  Yoox Latest News

2 HOURS AGO - New York Times

A Must Read - Share

Mergers & Acquisitions: Yoox Group Agrees to Merge With Net-a-Porter in All-Share Deal

The transaction will create an online luxury fashion retailer that would have posted a combined revenue of $1.4 billion in 2014.

Tags: Mergers & Acquisitions: Yoox Group Agrees to Merge With Net-a-Porter in All-Share Deal,  Yoox Latest News

35 MINS AGO - Yahoo! News

A Must Read - Share

Greece worries compound euro's record quarterly fall

The European Central Bank's 1 trillion euro quantitative easing programme, launched this month, has prompted investors to pile into shares on bets that a weak euro, low borrowing costs and cheap oil will help company profits surge. It is up a whopping 16 percent since Jan. 1, with Germany's DAX up 23 percent and France's CAC 19 percent higher, compared ...

Tags: Greece worries compound euro's record quarterly fall,  Euro Latest News

2 HOURS AGO - MarketWatch

A Must Read - Share

Euro slides to $1.0768 from $1.0834 on Monday

This is a Real-time headline. These are breaking news, delivered the minute it happens, delivered ticker-tape style. Visit www.marketwatch.com or the quote page for more information about this breaking news.

Tags: Euro slides to $1.0768 from $1.0834 on Monday,  Euro Latest News